Printing Services

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Where do I extract the printer driver files for a computer? -

I downloaded the printer driver for my HP ColorLaserJet 8550DN. I think I should extract the files to C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ There is no installer.

What operating system are you using? (I ll assume you re on XP) It doesn t matter where you extract it. Plug in the printer, and when it asks you whether you want to find the driver on the internet select no , then browse to wherever you extracted the driver (should be INF files?), XP will take care of the rest and copy the drivers to the correct location. I hope this helps :)

I would suggest you to download the UNIVERSAL PRINT DRIVER from the following link.. http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=enamp;cc=usamp;prodTypeId=18972amp;prodSeriesId=25507amp;prodNameId=19735amp;swEnvOID=228amp;swLang=8amp;mode=2amp;taskId=135amp;swItem=ja-36004-16 Look at the following link for installation instructions..!! http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=enamp;cc=usamp;prodTypeId=18972amp;prodSeriesId=25507amp;swItem=ja-36004-16amp;prodNameId=19735amp;swEnvOID=228amp;swLang=8amp;taskId=135amp;mode=4amp;idx=0

Dear it s doesn t matter that you extract the files on destop or any other location you need to run the setup file to install the driver, so see the file which one is the .exe file run that file LTO3 LTO 3 Regard: Jerry Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home