Printing Services

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

How to share my printer between my computer, and 2 laptops? -

I have a dsl modem (if that helps) connected to a wireless router which is used by the computer and the laptops, how can I connect the printer in a way so I can share it between the three?

if you have an ethernet port on your printer just plug it in if not get a print server which is very easy but a bit pricey or connect the printer to one computer at all times with the computer on at all times and share the printer. all jobs will be sent yo that computer then the printer but will not require additional hardware

The simpless way is by using a wireless or wired print server. Windows 2000 and later supports iinternet print protocol (ipp) servers, and you can download drivers for earlier versions. Some routers have a printer port and also act as a print server.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home