Printing Services

Sunday, September 15, 2019

How do I know the amount of ink in a black cylinder? -

I m refilling my HP black-ink cartridge.. but I don t know how much ink is left in the used cylinder. I tried to put it in front of sunlight, but I couldn t see through it, because some ink is stuck on the inner-wall of it. Can someone help me determine how much ink is left in the cylinder, PLEASE?

There is no way of knowing how much ink is in it. If your refilling, and you do say what number cartridges, then inject the ink very slowly until the ink comes out of the hole. Once the ink comes out of the fill hole the cartridge is full. Pull back on the syringe until the ink that has come over the top has gone and then it should be full. The only way to tell if they are in need of a refill is once the print quality goes. Below is a link to an HP refilling guide. It may not be your number but they are all about the same. http://www.jettecrefill.com/search.asp?b…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home