Printing Services

Sunday, September 15, 2019

How do i Print 4x6 Pictures on my printer without using software? -

Hi everyone, I bought 4x6 picture paper from kodak, and it casme with instructions on how to print from a pc without software, they also give you a choice to d/l there software which i wont cause i have no memory left. anyway how can i print pictures on my hp photo printer without using software? do I have to set up my printer settings?

Open the image you wish to print in Windows Picture Viewer (right click the file gt; open with). Down the bottom there will be a print option. Follow through the wizard, and you ll be away :) Of course software does have added benefits and produce beter results

a printer needs the software to do photo s, and that usually comes with the printer, check the programs listing on your pc, it should be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home