Printing Services

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

How can I share my printer over wireless network? -

I have an HP Printer which is setup to my HP Computer. I am running Windows XP. I also got a Sony Laptop, running Windows Vista. My Sony is using my HP s wireless router (which is a Belkin Wireless Router) to connect to the internet. I use my laptop to type up documents and whatnot. Its a pain to put the documents in my USB Key and to my HP just so I can print. Please help??

On the laptop open the network connections in control panel. Click the add new connection link on the left. In the window, type the name of the other computer that the printer is connected to eg. \\desktop\ and then it should give you the printer option. Make sure that file and print sharing is installed on the one with the printer first. HP s site also has a few added software options for finding a networked printer in their support sections. Hope this helps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home