Printing Services

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Why is my printer not printing with the black ink? -

I have a Kodak easy share and for some strange reason it will not print anything with black ink. It prints out gray instead. I have checked the ink cartridge and it is full and placed in the printer correctly. I have also brought up the printing options, but everything seems normal. What is going on?

There is a known problem with premature failure of the printhead. I called Kodak support at 1-800-421-6699. They will go through a short procedure with you, and then should offer to replace the print head free of charge. After I called (no wait, and an native English speaking operator), I received the replacement in two days.

the black ink is damaged or u need more black ink or ur black ink slot is damaged

Black ink cartridge is not good or is clogged. Nothing major. xoxoxo Stace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home