Printing Services

Monday, November 12, 2018

Can I print photos in reverse on transfer paper from my laptop? -

I saw a special on how to transfer picture s to tile, but you need to have the picture printed on too transfer paper in reverse? What ever that means I know you can do it at like Kinko s, but want to know if you an do it at home? And what I would need?

It depends on the printer. Some software packages like Print Shop know that you might need this option, and it gives you the option to quot;mirrorquot; your image which is what you want to do. If you are not using special software, it depends on the printer. I have an Epson inkjet that will allow me to go into the prferences and click the checkbox to print a mirror image. I have an Oki Laser that will not give me that option.

To reverse an image you could use the Paint application that comes with windows. Just open the image in Paint and then click the Image menu and choose quot;flip/rotatequot;. Flip Horizontal will give you a mirror image of your picture. Save it using a different filename and you are good to go. The transfer paper can be bought from any computer store.

well you don t always have to do it in reverse - writing someones name yes but their portrait ? that can be either way round anyway quot;allquot; you need is some graphics software that will flip it - photoshop will do it or the gimp or many others it is quite a basic processs

Most printers will have the option to print onto transfer paper, which will automatically print in reverse.

Marvin hit the Bullseye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home