Printing Services

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

What color printer works best with Mac computer? -

I currently have the Kodak Easy Share all in one printer and the black ink is not coming out at all. I have no problem with the color ink since it prints beautifully. I m ready to replace it with a new brand. I have the new MAC 24 inch monitor flat screen computer.

Any printer that is compatible with the very latest mac operating system. Im not sure which type of printers but if you do your research you will find it. Any type of electrical store should give you info or the internet i would go to store they should know everything of your needs Thats it from me Former Computer Technician Email me if you have questions Computertechnician@ymail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home