Printing Services

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

How do I wireless print from a Mac to an Epson? -

I have bought a new Epson printer with my new Macbook I got last month. I can t figure out how to print wirelessly. I want this for college.

Is your Epson printer wireless? There are currently only a select few wireless Epson printers available, so chances are, yours is not wireless. You will need a wireless router, (that you connect to your DSL modem QWest, Comcast internet) and then a wireless print server that connects to your wireless router. If your printer is not wireless, you are better off going and buying the a cheap wireless printer ($130). I am hoping that your printer IS wireless and that you did your research ahead of time. First find out if your printer IS wireless and then repost your question with printer model and issues you are having trying to connect. The more information we have, the more we can help you.

Google wireless printer kits. There are kits you can buy with a receiver for the printer and a USB transmitter for the PC. Check http://ccs-digital.com/ink.asp for cheap compatible cartridges for Epson. I ve been using them for years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home