Printing Services

Sunday, October 14, 2018

How do I get rid of the boarders that my Epson RX585 printer leaves on my pictures? -

No matter how hard I try my I just can t get rid of them and they are doing my head in, I ve managed to get the the sides okay, (I think) but the top and bottom are always 5mm to small, it leaves a boarder at the top and the bottom of the picture which is no good for what I want to do.... It s doing my F___ING head in please help me.

Some printers can only print to a certain extent if you think about it the printer needs a small amount of space to grab the paper. This is called printable regions. Usually if you have a border at the bottom you cannot do anything about this as the printer rollers need 5 mm to push the paper through the printer.

I assume you are using quot;Fit to Pagequot; and all your margins are set to 0mm? Margins are usually set in Page Setup or somewhere in the Printer Setup. You might also see an option to quot;maintain aspect ratioquot;. If the dimensions of your image do not match the aspect ratio of an A4 sheet of paper then you need to untick this option. The dimension of an A4 sheet of paper is 297mm x 210mm. So if your image does not match this aspect ratio, you ll need to untick quot;maintain aspect ratioquot;. http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/glossar…

i have a hp printer here it tells u how 2 do pic when printing things as not 2 gp over board with the paper and ink look at the owners manual or go online 2 see if they have a support System set up i know hp does as well as ya ya hoo u can talk 2 a live tech 2 talk u threw the-process of-how2 do diff projects with it luck 2 u have patience things will work out lynnet

It depends on the application that you are using to print your pictures. And the word is quot;borderquot; if you want to hunt for help on the Web.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home