Printing Services

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Why is there a printer installed on my laptop that I just purchased? -

When I purchased my laptop, I didn t install any printers to it. When I go into printers from the control panel, there is a printer installed. I don t own that type of printer and like I said I have never installed a printer to my laptop. Am I correct in saying that there should not have been a printer installed and that I have to install one myself?

It would have helped if you d posted the type of printer you re seeing. Some applications have virtual printers, like Office One-Note. They get installed with an application. So maybe you re right, maybe not. If it s not a quot;realquot; printer, then it probably goes with an application.

if you have received the laptop with packaging intact, you may be right! the laptop may have been part of a sale package which included a printer or was installed for testing by QA (quality control) dept as part of their standard operating procedure and somehow was not removed?

more info, what is the printer called?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home