Printing Services

Friday, September 28, 2018

Can I put a slightly different ink cartridge into my printer? -

I ve got an HP deskjet 932c printer, and I just bought the wrng kind of ink for it (it s Black 20--says it fits HP deskjet 610, 612, 630, 632, etc. but doesn t say 932.) Do you think I could try it anyway? What would happen? Would it work?

all injet printers take a certain cartridge for each machine. you can have the empty cartridge refilled but remember the ink isn t going to be the same as the oem ink, also the refill ink can clog up your ink purge unit/suction station. there you have it please choose wisely.

Ink cartridges are Specific for each printer without a fudge factor. I d suggest you take the incorrect cartridge back to where you purchased and swap it for what you need. I Hope this Helps!

No it will not work. The cartridge containment , quality of the ink or the coding on the container any of these could be different. using the wrong one may even damage the jet-spray system

no .. it wont work been there gt;lt;quot;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home