Printing Services

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Whats the fastest print setting for Lexmark printer 4227 plus ? -

The printer is set on default macro 2 , I ve tried to change all settings but still cant find the fastest setting .

When I had a Lexmark I would had to go into print preferences then I think there was a menu of print qualities such as draft,best and quick print. You then pressed which one of these you wanted as if you want the best quality, its default setting, then it will be slower as it has to print darker. Quick print will print quicker but will be lighter and draft is quickest but the lightest colour. I think you can save the settings as a new default but as I no longer have a Lexmark I can t remember how to do it but your instruction manual should tell you how to set new defaults. Edit I have my old Lexmark manual in front of me but its for a different model to yours but as they are usually the same for somthings I will tell you what it says to do and see if it works for yours. Open Print Properties. Then preferences. Then Options,or Set Up. The picture shows that the menu that comes up has quality/copies on it and then by the side of it, it says: Quality/ speed Down the down side of it, it has: Quick print Normal (default) Best Click the one you want. I notice on the top of that picture of the menu there is a, Save settings symbol and arrow to drop the menu down for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home