Printing Services

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

What do I do when my computer says that my printer is offline? -

my pc says that my printer is offline but I dont find any wires or plugs that is unplugged. Please someone help IMMEDIATELY. This is urgent.

Either your printer is switched off or your printers driver is not installed. You must install your printer bu going to START -gt; PRINTERS AND FAXES-gt; ADD A PRINTER

What would be the first thing thatt I would do when my printer shows Offline? 1) Click on START gt; CONTROL PANEL gt; PRINTERS amp; FAXES 2) Right click on the Printer icon and click no quot;USE PRINTER ONLINEquot; This works most of the time ;)

loOK , printers have some button , one for turning them on or off and one to make them stop printing in the print progress , the second but tom is usually like a strike , if you have that button , you can simply push that , before this click on the printer s icon on the down right part of the screen , if your printer is offline on it is written that your printer is of line , then when you push the button every thing is ok , some times even this doesn t work , if your case has different usb cables , try another one , i had this problem , but now i know that just one of my usb ports are compatible with my printer , if still you have problem may be your cable has some problem , may be the wire inside it is cut ,,,,,,, . you can contact your printer s service center , they will help you for sure

Gp to My Computer, right click, choose disk management and check Universal serial bus for a + before it. If not, uninstall and reinstall software.

check the device manager. if the comptuer doesnt recognize it you will see a yellow mark and that means you need to install the driver..try driverguide.com and type in the correct manufacturer..if you dont see the yellow mark go to the add new hardware wizard in the control panel and reinstall it..if that doesnt work, replace the cables one by one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home