Printing Services

Sunday, September 16, 2018

How do I set my hp officejet pro l7680 up for wireless printing? -

my printer is connected to my computer but I want to print from my laptop as well.

If you want true wireless you will need to buy the HP print server as outlined below, or the wireless printing kit, either of these should give you full print,fax and scan functions wirelessly. You could then move the printer into any room that you wanted If you simply want to share the printer between different PCs/laptops throughout your house your printer has an inbuilt ethernet port so you could connect it to your wireless router via an ethernet cable and all the Pcs/laptops would be able to print to it wherever they were The final link below give you setup instructions for an ethernet wired connection to your router

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home