Printing Services

Friday, April 27, 2018

How do I correct blurry printing from my printer? -

I put a new cartridge in my lexmark Z12 and at first it did not print out. After going through a routine a friend got it to print but it is blurry.How can I get it to print clearly. I have aligned the cartridge and looked for the straightest line,done a test print page etc. Please help. I desperately in need to use a printer and the cartridge is new!

Unfortunately, ink problems are common in Lexmark printers, which is why Lexmark is rated one of the most unreliable printers in the market. And since the Z12 is a lower-end printer, it s even more unreliable. Since you already tried aligning the cartridge, I pretty much have two choice (1) buy a new cartridge (which may or may not work) or (2) buy a new printer (preferrably not Lexmark). If you decide to buy a cheap printer I would recommend the HP D4160 inkjet printer. Ink is relatively inexpensive and the ink cartridges have a failure rate of only 2%, much lower than Lexmark. The D4160 is compact, costs $70 in a retail store ($80 on HP.com), comes with a full set of ink (despite what a salesman will tell you), is photo quality, and shouldn t cause you any problems.

new printer

Try cleaning the cartridge head manually with a Q-Tip and rubbing alcohol. Also, make sure that the paper you are using is compatible with your printer.

Once you just wipe the Cartridge head, and manually clean inside the Printer, after what you have done, try a Full Print, top Quality, and if that fails, then the Lexmark is dying... time to get a new printer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home