Printing Services

Saturday, January 13, 2018

How to print the word count on windows vista? -

My teacher needs us to print off the word count screen to prove that its 300 words long. I have windows vista, and i know how to use word count and open it, but I do not know how to print it to prove it to my teacher.

If anything you could simply copy and paste the info beneath the document, and if she doesn t believe you then she can check her self (seriously, how can you cheat yourself out of a 300 word essay) If she doesn t take that and needs more proof (and too lazy herself) you could press the PrtScrn button (should be above your NumPad if you have a desktop keyboard) Other then that I do not know of a feature such as that. I don t know there may be... also what version of word do you have?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home