Printing Services

Friday, January 12, 2018

Why do I need to replace Epson CX6000 Ink Cartridges when they are still full? -

My epson cx6000 is telling me that I need to replace my cyan cartridge but when I take out the old one it s still full. I never print in color. I always print with black ink to save on cost. Is there a way to bypass this?

If it s been a long time since you replaced the cartridge, the ink in it may have dried up. Once that happens, you need to replace it. The other answer might be what I found here: http://www.pacificink.com/blog/2006/10/1… It appears that this particular ink cartridge model may have quot;a programming error on the chips within the ink cartridges themselvesquot;. Try contacting Epson for a replacement.

well maybe it says that the black ink is drying out not the coulor try putting a new black ink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home