Printing Services

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Can I put music on an SD card through a Brother MFC290C printer? -

My computer doesn t have a slot for a card so I need to use my printer. If I can use a Brother MFC290C printer then please tell me how!

Once the printer is hooked up to your computer, check in quot;My Computerquot; for an SD Media Reader external/removable drive. If Windows shows this, it means that the printer can be used as a media card reader and will allow you to transfer files.

Please tell me how to get the paper tray open on the printer, it seems to take fingering it from behind with a screwdriver while using six hands and two hours! This printer sucks!

just open the card in my computer and dropthe files in i think

no

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home