Printing Services

Friday, January 12, 2018

How many pages of text can you print with HP Deskjet 1470 and HP 22 cartridge? -

HI! I m trying to calculate what is cheaper to print at the uni (cost 5p a page) or buy a printer and print at home. So, if anybody know how many pages (blackamp;white regular text) one can print using one HP 22 cartridge I d be very very thankful!

Depends if you are talking draft mode, regular mode, superfine, etc... Also depends on coverage. Note that an HP 22 cartridge is a Color cartridge. So if you are only plinting black and white, you won t use any of that cartridge. Although HP requires you to have the cartridge in there in order to print. The black cartridge is HP 21. HPs website with this cartridge claims: 175 standard pages. Personally with black print I use a remanufactured cartridge that I refill myself an use until it gives out. It is a LOT cheaper and for black text printing, you can t tell the difference. For color photo printing, I use HP ink cause I can see the difference on the photos.

it will say in the manual and/or goto hp site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home