Printing Services

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

How do I set my default printer so it doesnt reset every night? -

I ve gone to printer preferences and selected the printer I want as the default, but it changes every night or sometimes during the day. Help!

Delete the printer and reinstall it again and choose it as your default

Once you set the default printer it shouldn t change unless you change it. The only possibility I can think of is that there is some location profile changer in your PC and that is maybe malfunctioning or wrongly configured. Can you check that?

Is there any way someone else could be changing it? I don t see how it can keep changing the default settings on its own. Are you on a wireless network, maybe someone is accessing your computer at night or when you re gone during the day. Make sure you shut off your computer or at least put it into hibernation when you re not on it during the day or night. I d also apply a windows password in your user account set up so no one can just log in. Good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home