Printing Services

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

How do i get printer software? -

I rebooted my computer a week ago and I lost my printing software for my canon ip1800 printer. Is there some place that i can download the software?

It is quite easy and friendly if your using Open Source Technology Operating Software like Ubuntu because if you connect your printer to your computer, the system will search and look for the compatible driver for your printer. And it will automatically downloaded! But if you are using Windows and since you know the model of your printer, the best thing that you can do is to download its driver. Everything is available in the internet as long as you know what you are searching and looking for. Just google it, and google will lead you to the website which you can download the driver of your printer.

go to the the canon website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home