Printing Services

Monday, September 18, 2017

Can anyone tell me where to get a decent Multifunctional Printer? -

The Printer I am looking for should be able to print at least 20 ppm in both Bamp;W and color. It should also be able to copy, scan and fax. My colleague also wants one that has a 250 sheet feed tray whilst total sheet capacity should be above 200 sheets. Oh, my budget is around £2500 but I can spend up to £3000. I would appreciate help on this, cheers!

Click the link to below to launch printer section tool : http://h71036.www7.hp.com/hho/cache/3175…

I just purchase a HP 7400 series that has these capabilities. It also scans and has faxing capabilities, and networks also. The price was $499.99, sorry I don t know the conversion rate. It was purchase at Staples Office Supply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home