Printing Services

Sunday, September 17, 2017

My HP Officejet Pro L7580 has somehow taken over the other printers plugged into my computer. What do I do? -

I have an HP Laser printer that I like plugged into my desktop and ever since I installed the L7580, it actually turns my laser printer off or causes it to say it s missing paper. I installed the L7580 driver on my laptop for work and it does the same thing. It won t let me print to any printer unless I remove the driver. Any idea how I might fix this so I can use other printers?

Can t say for sure since we don t know what your other printers are. I m wondering if some of the quot;printer filesquot; are shared and that is what is causing the conflict. When you install the 7580 do you set it as the default printer? How are they connected to the desktop? To the laptop? Have you tried updating the drivers for all the printers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home