Printing Services

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

How would you fix a paper jam of about 30 pages in an HP Photosmart 1115 printer? -

I inserted more paper during a print job and the printer grabbed all of the paper at once and needless to say, the paper is now stuck inside the printer way too deep for me to just pull it out. Any suggestions? Model is HP Photosmart Inkjet 1115

there should be a back door on this printer to get to the paper rollers. open this up and try to pull it out this way. newer hp s paper rollers aren t as hard to turn as the olders ones so it should be easy to do this. open up the front cover too in case its that far inside. if its possible pull 2 sheets out at a time.until the stack is small enough to pull the rest of it all at once.

Oh my gosh! thank you for the best answer! I was panicking about my printer, and thanks to you i fixed it! Report Abuse

Im not sure if this will help you, but.... My mom recently had a paper jam, which I fixed. I tried to unscrew the parts.. Didnt really work out (might for you). It was only a few sheets and I think it was a laser. I pulled out as much as I could, and kept printing the test sheet while repeatedly pulling it out when jammed. After a while, the jammed piece was burnt and it was fixed ^^ But thirty pages... I think you would have better luck unscrewing or such. Or, if possible, find another angle to pull it out from?

hi start at the back where the paper is not touching the rollers and pull gentley working towards the rollers that pull the paper through you will not damage the printer this way untill you get to the last view then be very careful pulling them out slowly good luck

HI . your printer have a problem with ( seperation pad) the seperation pad job is control the paper s grabbing paper s one by one you can clean your seperation pad with alcohol and test it again if failing again you will chang your seperation pad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home