Printing Services

Monday, July 10, 2017

What is a good all-in-one printer for my computer? I need to upgrade my Lexmark to something better.? -

I have looked on line for a new all-in-one printer, but can t make up my mind. I have a digital camera too transfer my photos to the computer but no way of printing it up. I have been having problems with my Lexmark and i have to clean the heads on the ink thingy s everytime I need to print something. I have refilled the black ink and it still doesnt work. I have uninstalled my lexmark and reinstalled it in order to make it work. I am having more problems with this ever since i have had it. Plus it uses so much ink. Please help. I don t want anything to expensive or to bulky and less trouble shooting. Any positive suggestions out there anyone? Oh and how is the Laser Printers, are they also worth it?

Here s a rating of top photo printers. Photo printing does take up a lot of ink, so that is something that you can t avoid completely. Laser is not a good printer to buy if you are printing photos cause it is extremely expensive (in thousands) if you are buying color laser printers. Browse through PC World to find out more reviews and ratings for other printers, it s a very good source!

I would say that the Canon Pixma series is a good choice especially for photo printing.. These printers are delivered with separate ink cartridges which is very nice.. The Color Lasers makes ok prints, but are very expensive to use. + You cannot use photo papers with them! I have a Canon Pixma MP500

I just bought a HP 6200 all in one at Office Depot for 199. It has the outlet for the camera also, fax, copy, scan and print. I like it because the copier portion is not feed it is more like the type at the library.

i have heard a lot about hp and canon

HP has very good all in one printers. Better check these items in a store near you. I am sure u can pick up one within your budget.

I have an HP Photosmart 2610 all-in-one. It is great. I m not sure if they still make the model I have, but an HP Photosmart is a great way to go. It is a little bulky, though it is small enough to fit on my filing cabinet, and my g/f can easily pick it up and move it. 3 yrs ago it cost me about $350.

I bought an epson cx7800, and I really like it, it uses seperate ink cartriges, so you dont have to throw away two colors because one ran out, it works quickly, and without problems(so far!) it was about 179.00, when I got it, but I ve since seen them cheaper. you can buy a new box of all the ink colors for about 43.00, but they seem to last a long time. I really like it! the scanner works great, too, and of course you can print right from your camera, or card, or usb, and it has a small screen to select which picture you want to print.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home