Printing Services

Monday, June 19, 2017

Why is my printer printing mirrored pages? -

I m trying to use an HP Deskjet 5740 printer over a home network. The printer is connected to a computer running Windows XP Home Edition. The computer I m trying to print from is running Windows Vista Home Premium. After a lot of trouble, I finally succeeded in getting the printer to print documents from the Vista computer, but all of the documents come out quot;mirroredquot;. Everything is printed backwards, as if done in a mirror. I have already made sure that the quot;mirror pagequot; box is unchecked in the preferences. I also tried checking the box in order to quot;mirror the mirrorquot; and get it to print correctly, but no luck. What could be causing this? What can I do to fix it? I should also say that if I hook the printer up to the Vista computer directly, it prints everything perfectly. The problem only surfaces when running over the network.

You ve probably specified the wrong network printer driver. Often there are two versions, one for direct connections and another for network printing. Try unistalling the printer, then reinstall with the network printing version.

Then you should check the settings of your printer through the network. What I mean is check the network settings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home