Printing Services

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

My printer has ink cartridges half full that appear dried up. Is there a way to rewet the ink? -

My printer has not been used in a while, and the printer software says I have plenty of ink. My friend says when they set in the printer for a long time, that the ink can dry up. He also said the ink is water based. Is there a way to rewet the ink without having to buy more ink?

take your cartridge out and get a Paper towel wet it a warm water then drag gently to a wet paper towel to clean the head off, of your ink cartridge. then put it back to your printer. just gave a try maybe it works. because that s what i do and it works for me. and if doesn t work just buy a new one. how simple is that.

Your going to have to buy a new ink cartridge. Also if it has set for a really long time ink can dry up on the print head and possible ruin it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home