Printing Services

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

I want to start a magazine, can I print at FedEx kinkos? -

For my magazine, I just want the typical glossy paper as in a cosmogirl, people, etc magazine you find in the local convieniet store. And the magazine im making for my school will be about 4 or 5 pages. At Fedex, is there a package deal where I can get the long magazine paper that all you have to do is fold over and its done? I looked at the website but it looked a little confusing...help please? best answer is 25!

I wouldn t see why you couldn t. Although it would more than likely be REALLY expensive to print multiple copies of a multi-page document. Especially if your page count is high. If you have a larger budget, then I say go for it. Big magazines sell ads to make money. The longer paper is 11quot;x17quot;, so when you design the pages, you need to consider it will be printed on that, and leave space for the gutter (which in print terms, is the inside margin.) Also consider how you want to bind the document, because that will affect how you print your pages.

There really isn t a package, but they do have magazine like paper, its called Gloss Text, and it come in both 8.5x11 and 11x17. The 11x17 would probably be ideal for your project. If its not too important you could always use the laser paper that they use in there color machines, its a really nice paper, and the price is dramatically lower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home