Printing Services

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Can you print without a paper tray with Kodak easyshare printer dock series 3? -

I have a huge kit of paper and ink for my Kodak easy share and when I went to print out some pictures I could not find the paper tray. I have not used it in over a year. don t really want to have to buy a new paper tray because once I use up the paper and ink that I found I will continue to use my new camera. Please help.

i don t think so try it korkie

Sure you can. The only way any printer quot;knowsquot; there is a paper tray is by using sensors. If you look in the front of the printer where the paper goes, you ll see two small white buttons on the bottom left. Put a piece of tape over the right one to hold it down. Now you can manually feed paper. Report Abuse

not normally as the sensor will say out of paper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home