Printing Services

Friday, April 21, 2017

My canon i550 printer wont print color. Anybody have the same problem and know how to fix it? -

I have only printed grayscale for about 6 months and wanted color yesterday. I was wondering if the nozzles can dry and clog.

Use alcohol and clean the tip of the cartrdige. Don t forget that inkjet can dry out even if you do not use it.. I had the same problem with mine. Replace the color cartridge or better still, bring it to Staples and ask a clerk to check it on one of their Canons. If the dude is nice enough, he will check it but I am sure it dried up or, it is defective. Good Luck

1. Go to Printers amp; faxes 2. Right click canon i550. 3. Choose Properties 4. Color managment 5. Automatic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home