Printing Services

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Where is a good place to buy inkjet cartridges? -

I find places that only seem to knock a buck or two off, and that doesn t include shipping. Anyone? Thanks.

The junk brochure deliverers often deliver yellow envelopes with an add for a mail order inkjet supply that seems very cheap. Not used it. I just buy my epson stuff from Hot Dollar in the new part of Macarthr Square. I get them for $11/14 respectively compared to ~$40 at Office works.

http://www.printpal.com Visit the website. You can get name brand or remanufactured.

I ve been seeing ads. on TV lately about Walgreen s refilling cartridges for nearly half price. May be a regional thing, but if you have Walgreen s drug stores in your area you might save some bucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home