Printing Services

Saturday, March 25, 2017

What (preferably cheap) printer should I buy for my laptop? -

I have an hp pavilion dv 6000 and I want to buy a printer for it. I ll mostly just be printing a few pages of sparse text every other day or so. What printer should I buy?

If you re printing text, a low-end mono laser printer is the best. My favourites are the Samsung ML-2010 and the Canon LBP3100. The Samsung is the cheaper of the two. I use one in my office for low-volume printing and it s been a good unit for the price.

I have the same notebook as you do. I bought mine almost 4 years ago. Have been t hinking of new one as letters are getting rubbed off mine I use it so much. I have an all-in-one but it is stationary and not portable like the laptop. I do have a machine I got for doing photos and copies and it does scan. It is in a box so I can take it in one hand and carry it places as the box has 2 handles with hand holes. But it is not really as small as I d like for portability, yet it works. It will depend on your money and what you can find. Prices have come way down. I got mine for about $79 and it uses 93 and 94 cartridges for ink. It is a photosmart I think. It is not the one with the screen that pops up. But go to places like the office stores but also to Costco or Sam s Club if you have membership or a friend with membership. If you have a discount appliance and computer store, check that out as well. Walmart could be checked. I checked at an office store and went to Sam s Club and got it there. I now belong to Costco which is similar to Sam s Club. I am not sure the computer prices and printer prices are as good or not. But check a regular store first and then go looking in discount stores. Good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home