Printing Services

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Exactly what benefits do I get from installing more printer memory, into my Epson Laser printer? -

I m trying to figure out if it is worth it to buy more memory for an Epson Aculaser CX11nf - it comes with 128Mb on board and you can add up to 256 more (the memory is proprietary). I do print alot of graphics but it seems fine as is. Is there a chance that I would not be able to print some graphic with only 128Mb or would it just be slower? If you have this printer then I would be extra interested in your experiences with it as well. Thanks! :)

Extra memory in the printer will speed up the data transfer from the computer to the printer only. You will not notice any gain unless you are printing several documents at the same time. The computer will be ready for the next job faster. The printer will print at the same speed, but it will not have to wait for the jobs to come over from the computer. Under normal printing you will not notice any difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home