Printing Services

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

When I print from the internet the font comes out very tiny? -

When I print a document from word or other programs they print fine. But when I print something from a web page the letters come out much smaller than they appear on my screen. I know how to adjust the text size by clicking on page at the top but that has no effect on how it s printing. It doesn t seem to be related to my printer settings because all other documents print fine. But when I try to print an email the text size prints very tiny. I m at a loss.

This issue occurs due to the Internet explorer 7.0 version in windows vista machine. This is common issue with windows Vista. I suggest you to try to print with another web browser.. like : Mozilla, Netscape etc.. I am sure it help yo to resolve the issue. However , I suggest you to copy and paste the file on desktop and then try print. or try with alternate universal printer driver .. ex: deskjet 990c or 550c driver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home