Printing Services

Monday, July 10, 2017

I have a really BAD paper jam in my printer! What can I do to get it out? -

I tried to print and my printer just messed up the whole sheet... i got most of it out so i thought i d try again on another sheet but the printer jammed again and this time i cant even see the paper! help?

Unplug it first. there is a back panel that comes off so you can see whats going on.Just work the paper out slowly. I had this happen several times and this worked for me.

Throw the printer on the ground. It will break open. Then you can get the paper out! Or just open the flap where you put the ink cartridges, look for white. It will be there. If it s not, then it dissapeared. Maybe youre MAGIC!

go to the website that makes your printer, there should be instructions on how to open the printer up and get it out. i had to do this with a massive copy machine in my office.

There s always a way to OPEN the printer you know. There should be a big panel that you can open where you can then see the paper stuck inside the feed. You should be able to ease it out, after doing that.

step1 open the printer and take out the paper step 2 close printer step 3 refill printer.

open the back there-should bea trap door that u can access 21 get paper out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home