Printing Services

Monday, June 19, 2017

What brand of printer is the cheapest? -

I want to buy a printer this Christmas . But I don t have any idea about the brands and their quality. So can you help me?

If you find a DELL Printer, it s cheap; but the cartridges are EXPENSIVE. So you see, you don t necessarily want a cheap printer... you want cheap cartridges. Look at the Canon Inkjet printers. Here s the deal. Canon is a terrific printer with a good paper feed mechanism. With Canon, the color looks really great, and photos are awesome. They use 5 cartridges instead of two. These are $14 each. You see, when you buy a printer that has a 3-color-in-one cartridge, you THROW AWAY good ink when one color goes empty. With Canon, you only change the empty cartridge. YOU SAVE MONEY on the ink. So RUN off to Staples and get a Canon. Good luck and Happy Computing!

My strongest recommendation is to go to where print cartridges get refilled and ask them about ink capacity. I was getting a refill for my Hewlett Packard 7150 and they told me stick with it because the newer ones held abou 1/3 the ink for the same price on printer cartridges. Some printers are so cheap they almost give them away, but the ink is extremely expensive! I bought an HP 7150 online with shipping included for 16 dollars when mine broke after a few years of great service. The printer I bought used on ebay works great and was recommended highly, I think you oughta consider something like that...

personal experience Canon.

I recommands you to buy HP printer as the rates starts from Rs.2200/-. Please printout a picture of x mas tree first.

The most important issue is the cost of making a print. In the case of the new Kodak printers, this cost is about half of everybody else s. I got one not long ago, and the print quality is just like a photo lab. The replacement ink tanks are much less expensive. I am paying just $10 for the black and $15 for the color. Right now Wal-mart has the model 5100 for just over $100 and that is with full capacity ink tanks and some paper. I got the model 5300 from Best Buys for about $150....same basic printer, more bells and whistles.

EPSON. the ink (compatible) are cheap. original not too bad on price

Try to stick with HP, Epson, or Canon - if you are looking for extra cheap, keep an eye out for rebates from Best Buy, Circuit City, etc. Sometimes you can get printers for free or less than $50 at least. Keep in mind that is typically what they are worth. If you want to print pictures, you may want to get one with 6 colors for extra picture quality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home