Printing Services

Friday, June 23, 2017

My Multipass F30 says theres a paper jam when there clearly isnt. How do I deal with that? -

I accidentally left my headphones on top of the printer and when I was printing something out the cable got stuck with the paper. I managed to yank out the cable but now the printer says there is a paper jam when there is nothing there. Hitting the resume button tries to fix the problem but since there isnt any the printer still says there is a paper jam.

Unplug the cable from the computer and unplug the printer itself. Let it sit for a few minutes. Plug everything back in. Then go on your computer and go to the printer software and see if it tells you what s wrong. If it says there is a paper jam, then take a look and open up your printer and see if there is paper stuck in it. if you see some, try to take it out. Hope this helps!

Unplug the printer, even if it means having to reprint whatever it was. Pull the page out, and remove all the paper from the feed tray. Plug it in and try to print something. Because you removed all the paper, the printer should tell you to load more paper. Load more paper. Unplugging it should reset it, but I don t know if it works with your model. I once had the same problem...

you did say yank it out I bet that what you have done is damage the sensor I did this (but with a real paper jam) and had the same problem but my printer was only two months old, so it was changed for a new one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home