Printing Services

Monday, June 20, 2016

What printer is best for printing things like chapters from books? -

I am a student and sometimes I need to print multiple chapters. I use an HP5510xi, the 5510xi seems to go thru black ink pretty fast even when set on grayscale. The majority of the documents I print are in black ink only. So I need a printer that goes a long way on the black ink cartridges.

If you are just printing black it would be worth your while to invest in a Laser printer, a samsung ML-2010 is a good solid monochrome laser printer. You should be able to pick one up for just over $100, the cartridges cost about $60 to replace however you should get about 3000 pages out of one.

you must be doing a hell of a lot of work then.......... are you sure you re a student? ha ha...... you could maybe try getting those silly refill kits(bit messy sometimes) the colour ones are sometimes a bit off but black is black so you should be ok. i ve got a cannon ip2000 and my black lasts a long time so if i used it on draft printing it would last forever probably.

I purchased an HP 2600N color laser printer and find it might be a replacement printer for almost anything except crisp photos, but that s only because I haven t tried it on photos yet. The price per page is less than inkjet and it s much faster as well. The printer was on sale for $300, which is great for a color laser, but might be spendy for someone on a budget.

hi, sounds goofy, but when I need to print a lot of pages at once, I go to office depot and have them print it from a thumb drive. Saves me ink and printer wear and tear. Costs pennies per page, but for me it is worth it.

I send all my clients to laser printers. It just isn t economical to print on a jet printer. My personal preference for monochrome is always HP, they really wrote the book on laser printers. Canon makes some pretty good products too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home