Printing Services

Monday, June 13, 2016

What if I move my printer in the office? -

For a start, I am having major difficulties installing my printer on the office server. It connects to the network using a USB cable into an adapter which has a LAN cable output. Once I have got this sorted (which I am hoping to do in the next millennium), will this printer be detectable, regardless of which LAN port it uses in the office?

Yes once you get the whole adapter set up thing figured out, it should work through any ethernet(LAN) port on your network, assuming that port isn t protected under a dedicated firewall (which it probably won t be - most networks just have one large blanket firewall)

well i moved my printer and now the other computer will not print to it (it got knocked off the server) oops!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home