Printing Services

Sunday, June 12, 2016

How can I print a picture on my computer with the demensions of 12inches height and 16 inches in width? -

I wasn t sure if there was a setting on my printer or a website out there that allows you to print things in big size. I was hoping my printer could print it out in sections so I could piece it together.

You are quite correct in that the printer is the final determintor of the picture size. I would not recommend printing out in sections, it would be very difficult to put them together, and you might end up with a very unprofessional looking poster. You can go to KinKo s and ask if they have the capability to output pics of that size - I suspect they may. Or maybe Office Depot. If they do, then all you have to do is supply a file ( on USB drive or SD card, etc ) of the picture you want. Its probably worth the cost to have a good looking, professional picture.

Put it on CD and take it to a photo shop. Like Kinkos.

It depends on your printer that is has that facility, to print by the required measurments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home