Printing Services

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

What is the average # of 4-6 photos can my printer before ink is done ? -

My printer epson cx6000 gives me 53 color photos of 4 6 size. Is that below average or average ? And Manufacturer catridge replacement cost is 42$ just for colors. Black is another 13 $ ? Can some printers get me 100 photos printed without having to refill ?

53 is on the lower end of prints you should get per cartridge. Is this the cartridge that came with the printer or had you already replaced it with a new one? If it s the one that came with the printer, it s possible that it was not a full volume cartridge. Some printers don t come with a full volume ink cartridge, so you tend to get less prints. Photo printers in general drink up the ink pretty fast, so don t be dissapointed if you don t get too many prints. But like I said, 53 prints is on the lower end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home