Printing Services

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Does anyone know if it is possible to load the hp all in one 9130 officejet without the cd? -

I need to load the printer on my new computer but lost the cd does anyone know of a website that I can get it for free or do I need to go the hp website and buy it.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/supp…

Click on the following link and then select which Operating System you re using. I d suggest downloading the drivers to somewhere you ll easily find them again as you ll need to install them then. Best of luck to you.

No need to buy it, Just go to HP.com and then to quot;support and driversquot; and enter your model number. This will let you download the right software for your printer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home