Printing Services

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Why are my photos from my Canon printer so dark? -

How do you get Canon MP600 to print photos that are not darker than they appear on the screen? I have been using genuine ink and Canon satin paper SG-201. Any ideas?

You will have to calibrate your printer to your screen, so that they produce the same image. There is a device that does this automatically, found in the photo editing isle of the local software store. It s not expensive, and well worth it if it bothers you so much.

Thanks for that advice - and cheers to all of you who answered that questions. I ll look into it. Report Abuse

Either it is dumping out too much ink, or your brightness on your monitor is cranked up and you don t notice how dark it really is

well you can actually set it to be brighter depending on what computer you have

I don t know but I have the same problem..... DAMN YOU CANON.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home