Printing Services

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

How do I return a broken product back to Lexmark? -

I had a broken printer that was still under warranty that I bought at Walmart. It s a Lexmark printer. I called Lexmark and they did replace it with another one, which was Fed Ex d to me. However, it isn t the same model I had, but it is close. I want to know how do I get the broken one back to them? I didn t see any return label for free shipping back to them. How do they expect for me to send it back, or do I have to pay for shipping myself?. I tried calling them, but the customer service is closed today and can t find the answer on their website. Do they even want this broken thing back?

I would guess no. If they didn t have you return the printer and gave you a new one, you don t need to return it. So throw it away, use it as a doorstop, or fling it out of a trebuchet. Oh and relax with some lemonade on the patio and enjoy the sun.

Go to their web site, click on the quot;contact usquot; link and ask them!!! Do your best to do the right thing.

yes, they do want it back. keep that in mind, on the return box, print out a paper, on that paper, mention that the printer was broken, when it came. in other thing, you mention, they didn t gave u the return label, i think you have to paid for the shipping. that s what some company does.

you tell them that it was broke when u got it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home