Printing Services

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Why does my printer mess up when trying to print multiple pages? -

My printer works fine when I print one page at a time. When I try and print several pages at a time, it messes up and just starts printing blank pages. Also, when I print a text file or something in notebook or web based programs, it will not bring up a screen that asks from what page I want to print or how many pages I want to print, it just instantly starts printing. Is this normal?

I think that you have two problems here one is the driver, so I would delete and reinstall the driver. Sending out blank pages is sometimes something to do with the document that is being printed but reinstall the driver to see if this goes away. if not go through the printer properties and check everything. sometimes there is a box that says something along the lines of printer first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home