Printing Services

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

How do I fix my printer? -

I have an HP printer. I once forgot to refill the tray with paper so it didn t print. But when I put some more paper in, it still wouldn t print. I urgently need to print something and I m stuck. There are no instructions in the manual about this situation and the help section from the program doesn t give any details about this. Please help.

Without knowing the model it is difficult to go into specifics, however many HP printers have fussy sheet feeders - the paper needs to be pushed firmly to the back and possibly even under a small amount of compression for the feeder to pick it up. Make sure the paper is fully inserted as far as you can push it.

Try this....Shut down your pc, shut down your printer, unplug your printer from electricity, wait a few minutes, plug your printer back in, turn on your printer, turn on your pc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home