Printing Services

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Can I use my old INTERNET usb cable as an PRINTER usb cable? -

I would like to get a new printer, which doesn t come with a usb cable. I have an old usb cable that I used to use to connect to the internet with my dsl modem. Can I use that to connect my laptop to my printer? Like can I use a internet usb cable as a printer usb cable? Thanks in advance!

Yes. USB is USB. It doesn t matter what you used it for before. Just check to see that it is the correct type of USB cable. Most printers require a USB cable that looks like this: http://www.intelligentcomputersolutionsn… If both ends of the USB cable you currently have look like this: http://blogs.s60.com/s60multimedia/usb%2… then you may need to buy one that is compatible with your printer.

that depends. if it s USB 2.0 then yeah. if it s USB 1.1 then it ll be really slow. if it fits into the printer though, then it should work. but I strongly advise getting a new USB cable for it. they aren t very expensive. just get a normal 8 dollar one. gold plating does nothing except jack up the price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home