Printing Services

Monday, March 21, 2016

My printer is an Hp Deskjet and sometimes it runs a blank paper through before printing, how do I make it stop -

When I do printing it will sometimes run a blank peice of paper through and print on the next one, and sometimes it doesn t. How do I make it so it will print on the first peice of paper all the time?

you have to arrange the paper feed properly, sometimes paper follows the last print out, and stops around centimeter inward. ones you try to print, the machine automatically removed that paper, the print in the next paper with the correct position and alignment...

Mine does the same thing. I think it s just a glitch in the programming of the printer itself. make sure you have all available updates from HP.com, and until then, just put those blank sheets back in the pile.

Just clean all the sensor of your printer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home