Printing Services

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Both the red and green light on the top of my printer are flashing? -

Please can anyone help me I have been trying to sort this out for the past couple of hours and am about to throw printer out of the window!!! Both the red and green light on the top of my printer are flashing alternately which means I need to change my ink, which I did earlier this evening. When I press the red and green button together the printer head will not move so I cannot change the cartridge, everything is stuck and I have tried using SSC utility and it will not let me move the print head either!! I have unistalled the drivers and reinstalled them, turned the printer off and unplugged it and still nothing!!

when you changed the ink did you remove the plastic strip over the electrical contacts? It sounds like your printer is not recognizing the fact that there is a cartridge installed....take both cartridges out and reinstall them (check to make sure the contacts are clear)...after that try to print a test page...some printers will continue to display a fault until they align the print heads....Hope this helps

that tells you that you are low on ink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home